Tomorrow! Election Day

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Vandora Lawn & Landscape, Nov 6, 2000.

1. Vandora Lawn & Landscape

Vandora Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I just want to remind everyone to VOTE tomorrow, there are so many people on this planet who don't have the opportunity. Take advantage of it. Oh yeah, regarding lawn care, keep in mind what you do for a living when you vote. Good luck to you and your canidate.

2. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Another reminder, due to the expected heavy voter turnout the election has been extended two days, Tuesday and Wednesday. Republicans are to vote on Tuesday, Democrats and other Marxist parties should vote on Wednesday. This way the polling places wont be overstressed and everyone will have ample time to vote for the candidate of their choice.

3. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL!!!

4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Good one Bill!

5. zimm4

zimm4 LawnSite Member

Vote early and often. At least thats what they do in chi town.LOL.

But only if your republican.

6. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Where I vote, you first go to a table tell them your street and name, they check your DL and then give you a colored strip of construction paper which you hand to the attendant at the voting machine in the gymnasium.

I just finished cutting up two dozen strips of paper, now its off to the polls! Just have to remember not to go to the same machine back-to-back ;)

7. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Its 1 AM and I'm still watching the returns. If Bush can hold on to FLA and one other state its all over. This is too close. I need to go to bed because I have a TON of work for tomorrow. Oh well, only get this chance once every 4 years.

8. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Dozed off at the TV at 2:15am. Woke up shortly after & good news!!!!!!!!!
    Fla. came thru for big brother to make it 271 to 249 in favor of Bush. Victory is sweet!!!!!!!
    Good job everyone; got all the play by play on tape for posterity.