Tons of Lawn equipment for SALE!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by paponte, Aug 8, 2004.

1. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

I'm selling a bunch of new and used equipment on eBay if anyone is interested. Take a look at "sellers other items" to view all of them. i'll have more up soon. :cool:

eBay auctions

2. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

are u seeling out a dealer??

3. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, lot of Shindaiwa stuff that is going to be without warranty..

I am curious also.. is this a closed down dealer? Must be, since I'm sure any Authorized Shindaiwa Dealer knows that selling like this, out of his area, on the internet, and selling units new in box are grounds for dealer contract termination and fines.

4. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

i bid on the power head

5. nriddle77

nriddle77 LawnSite Senior Member

why is this posted twice?

6. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

do you get both walkers with the one bid?

7. paponte

I purchased a ton of equipment from a local dealer at quantity prices a couple of months ago. Unfortunately things did not go as planned, and am selling what I know will now not be utilized. Since I can't return the stuff, ebay is the quickest way! :cool:

P.S. I have a leaf loader, 48" Scag, and a RBG blade grinder I will be turning over with the other used equipment as well.

8. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

Hmm.. so, you bought a bunch of equipment from a local dealer planning to expand and run 2 or 3 crews. You sat down and did the math and decided the return wouldn't come fast enough to take the risk. You planned to have every crew set with the same equipment, and now, you gotta dump it?

I'm just trying some conclusive evidence things here...

9. paponte

Ummmm... no. We currently run several crews already, and are well aware of their capabilities and net revenue per season. It is not abnormal for a company to purchase several new pieces of equipment every 5-8 years in order to rotate stock.

As far as crews being equipped the same... yes, maintenance crews generally are. Besides type of mowers, and groundblowers or none, there is no difference.

Why am I even explaining this? Geez. :rolleyes:

10. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

please check your PM's Paponte. I sent you one.
    thank you,
    Eric