Too cheap to buy a scanner........

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, Dec 21, 2008.

Tags:
  1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

It's not a touchy subject, just sketchy, and yes that is the old C60, on the back is the old 440B.

2. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

What do you mean by Scanner?

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

So, you got anymore plans to take some more pictures like these? I'll donate 5 dollars to the fund, you can count KSSS out unless you take potato money..:laugh: :laugh:

4. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice pictures ron, I wish I had someone to take pictures of all the stuff I did when i was young, I guess I'm making up with it now. I took over 1100 pictures this year:dizzy:

Hey your not the only one who takes pictures of pictures!

Me on a 963 when I was 13

[​IMG]

5. bobcat_ron

Some kind of gizmo that you put your picture on top and it scans it into a digital picture to your PC, I'm too cheap for that type of technology.

6. jefftb

jefftb LawnSite Senior Member

Crap Kreft, that's brutal to some of us....in '89 I was already half way through the first college experience......D**n!

7. Stick Pro

Stick Pro LawnSite Senior Member

u said u put logering tracks on your 943 or were they over the tire tracks i did not think logering tracks were available back then when u had your 943 we have looked at the track system for out 963 that would be an unstopable machine with tracks

8. TandM

TandM LawnSite Senior Member
    from south

man I have tons of pics of me when I was 8 running 320's and d 4's lubing up sewer pipe joints I love this kind of work

9. bobcat_ron

They were OTT, Loegering had them for awhile for the larger tires class like in the forestry equipment class, the 943's tires were much, much wider than the S300 uses.
    We also filled the tires with fluid to increase the ROC, that beast is the only Bobcat I actually miss now.

10. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I see those Bobcat feller/buncher machines sitting at a couple places, they are big. Some are yellowish color, one is down the road and he has weights in his bucket. Those pictures are cool, sure glad the equipment has evolved.