Too funny...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Joatmon, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Joatmon

Joatmon LawnSite Member
    from LA

2. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

:D Too funny! :D

He must have been getting calls from some of the same weirdos that I have this week. :laugh:

3. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

I wonder what relative he borrowed the money from for his business venture. I reckon he found out it aint the easy money generator he thought it was.:nono:
    crawdad

4. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

his zero turned out to be a zero . i guess.
    pity the poor fella who gets it.

5. He's writting a book how to make $30,000 mowing lawns.

Start with $60,000

6. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor clown, for him to quit in a week he has NO ability to stick to any thing. And if he is taking a $800 loss he obviously bought **** equipment.

7. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, really funny. NOT. Grow up guys. It's not very professioal to rejoice over someones misfortune, especially someone in the same business as you. We have no idea what the circumstances are. Next time you break a piece of equipment, throw a rock through window, or get hurt, remind me to laugh.

8. Joatmon

Joatmon LawnSite Member
    from LA

I DO find it funny! Sure something catastrophic could have happened...but most probably he is an idiot! Lets see, buy new equipment in late July, sell week later! This happens every year at this time, the folks that were burning up the classifieds with cheap lawn care in March are now selling what they rarely/barely used in August, for example the next ad down is this:

GRASSHOPPER ZTR MOWER 25 hp, 52" cut, collection system, mulching kit, 19 hours; Shindaiwa Weed eater/edger, blower. All new, $6,900.

Sorry, but I see it as someone who thought he was as hard a worker as the next guy & found out he's just a candya$$.

jmo

9. olfrt

olfrt LawnSite Member

For $800.00 it's a murray rider, poulan trimmer and blower their great commerical machines. LOL

They must be I saw a guy with 2 murray lt's his trailer this week.

Lets see their cheap

uh their cheap and o yea

their cheap

10. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, and it's fun to laugh at idiots too, huh? Well, here's laughing at you!