too late?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by youngbuck, Jun 7, 2006.

1. youngbuck

youngbuck LawnSite Member

i have some flyer's left over from the beginning of the season. is it to late to pass them out. i want to pick up a couple more lawns. what dose everyone think.:usflag:

2. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think that other people have said that now is actually still a good time to advertise because either people aren't happy with their company or the people mowing yards realize what hard work it is and quit. Plus you may get alot of one time jobs as people will be leaving on vacation.

3. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

you still have time,i thought about putting some out myself..good luck

4. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

I actually picked up a nice lawn yesterday from flyers that were sent out 2 months ago. MY flyers rock.

5. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

People sign up all year long...maybe not at the same rate as in the spring but there's no reason not to pass your flyers out.

6. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I'm still running my ad, the only thing you have to watch for is some folks right now are calling around because nobody has cut the grass all year... Now I don't really mind doing it so long they're willing to pay at least double the normal price but I'm just saying so you know.

Oh, guess with doorhangers you can see that lol.
    Yeah, nothing wrong with it for sure.