Too much ... and yet not enough

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turfdude, May 3, 2003.

1. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Just wondering how many of you have a similar problem?. It seems like I have collected a few too many "toys" for my space. The overflow equipment fills a 10X20 storage garage, w/ plows at a friend's house.

r0300049.jpg

2. Turfdude

tight parking...

r0300043.jpg

3. Turfdude

no room to move...

r0300045.jpg

4. Turfdude

wall to wall tightly packed

r0300046.jpg

5. Turfdude

it is organized - just overflowing

r0300044.jpg

6. Turfdude

I'd like to get 1 more truck, but then it'd be in the street w/ the "family truckster"

r0300048.jpg

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

The HOUSE is big enough! I can see a few of those backpacks along the pantry shelf... and do you have a gunrack? They hold trimmers quite well! Maybe you can pass the blowers off as central air....:D

8. fblandscape

fblandscape Banned

Why not just find yourself a yard? Even just a place to put the trucks and trailers. That would save you a LOT of room. Maybe get rid of the open trailer, and replace it with an enclosed... put some of the mowers in there... that will get rid of a LOT of stuff.

9. Turfdude

We're in the process of moving to a new facility - started constuction of a 40X60 pole barn w/ office & bath on a 3/4 acre lot. We'll be in hopefully July/August. Roof trusses will be set this week. Not soon enough. I built this garage in 1990 and tore down the 1.5 car garage (slab is under the white dump & red/white pick-up). I'm convinced - its never big enough.

10. Auroris

Auroris LawnSite Member

I have to second fblandscape.

A covered trailer means not having to always unload at the end of a long day, too. The advantages are many... if you don't mind springing for the trailer. Wells Cargo makes some nice goodies for the inside, too, like a fuel system, racks, etc.

OK. Now I am daydreaming. Maybe next year.