Tool Box for Utility Trailer!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by SOONERS222, Apr 20, 2009.

1. SOONERS222

SOONERS222 LawnSite Member

I have a 5x12 utility trailer and would like to purchase a tool box for it to store some supplies. I would like one I can lock. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2. JET Lawn Care

JET Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I have a cool toolbox for my trailer. its built to sit on the tongue of the trailer so that you dont lose any bed space its lockable and i bought it at my local tractor supply store for i think 150. its diamond plate crome and works well for what i use it for. i have a small toolbox spare chain for my saw and string for my trimmers along with other little stuff. its not huge but it works

good luck to ya

3. JET Lawn Care

4. SOONERS222

SOONERS222 LawnSite Member

thanks for the help. My in laws have a place in milbridge maine. beautiful up there

5. IdealLawnCare

IdealLawnCare LawnSite Member

6. SouthernDelight

SouthernDelight LawnSite Member

You mean like this one. The second is with trimmer racks, toolbox and compressor, all nicely bundles in one with no wasted space.

Trailer 020.jpg

Equipment 007.jpg

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  7. JET Lawn Care

uh mine is kinda like that but its more in the shape of the tounge on the trailer. i like the setup and the idea of having an air compressor on ur trailer could come in handy.

yeah its pretty nice up here in maine the only thing that sucks is we dont have much of a summer...LOTS of plowing in the winter time though!!!

8. SouthernDelight

I have way too much construction equipment to be able to fit in the triangle tongue box, so the truck tool box is much better for me. So far as the air compressor, I will never own another trailer without one.

9. SouthernDelight

Now you just need a mans truck to pull it. :weightlifter:

Check out my consecutive VIN Duramax's.

LOL

DSC00368.jpg

10. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

The best looking trucks I have seen on here besides mine