1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Tool Vests

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Elegant Outdoor Lighting, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Elegant Outdoor Lighting

Elegant Outdoor Lighting LawnSite Member

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Scott, if you have the landscape lighting resource manual you can look in the tools section and se some cool lighting vest set ups. Other than that I would get with the lighting geek. He has some sweeeeet set ups as well!
  3. NightLightingFX

NightLightingFX LawnSite Senior Member

You've got me thinking, a tool vest might be the way to go. I am getting tired of getting home after a night adjustment and emptying my pockets on the dresser with lens, connectors, garbage and what ever else I shove in my pockets. My wife gets tired of it too.
  4. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

That one looks practical to me.
  5. 44DCNF

44DCNF LawnSite Bronze Member

5.11 is one popular brand.
  6. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

7. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

is the pistol optional? haha
  8. NC Greenscaper

NC Greenscaper LawnSite Senior Member

The pistol is a necessary tool to be used in some locations while lurking around in the landscape making night adjustments.
  9. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

The pistol is what seals the deal should your design fail!! LOL

Again guys, Nate is and alway has been the ultimate gadget geek. He has been wearing lighting vests for years and in his book lays out what all he included in his vest. Check your copy of The Landscape Lighting Resource Manual to see what i am talking about. He had it all the way down to the mini mag light with a mouth piece on it so you could hold it in your mouth. LOL
  10. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

LED headlamps or even LED ball cap brim lights are the way to go... and they make great Christmas Gifts for the lighting nerds in your family.