Top Challenge from Customers About Your Service

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Client Critic, May 19, 2009.

?

What is your main complaint or challenge from your customer?

1. Bad Checks

3.1%
  2. Will Not Pay

37.5%
  3. No Show For Appointment

3.1%
  4. Picky Customer

31.3%
  5. Constant Complainer

25.0%
  1. Client Critic

Client Critic LawnSite Member

Well, we all know that we run into customers that are difficult to deal with... that is a part of everyday business.

We are interested in finding out your top "complaint" or "issue" or "challenge" you face with customers that cause your company to lose productivity and/or profitability.

So please participate in the poll to give us your feedback on what the most common or top challenge is that your hear from your customers.

Thanks for participating!!!

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I've had a hard time collecting past due balances toward the end of last year. I've also been bankrupted twice in two years. This is my biggest gripe.

3. Client Critic

Have you joined our site yet and post those customers? If not, let me know what support you need from me to help you out with that.

If so, WOOHOO!!! and thank you for your support!!

4. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

post those customers? what exactly do you mean by this, if it is what I think it is what good would that do.

5. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

If it were an option my vote would have been:

Customer will have work done then afterwords trys to negotiate the price down stating that "I can buy this online for $xx.xx you are charging me MSRP and that is too much"

6. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

"What do you mean you're booked for two weeks? I need the service NOW."

7. Client Critic

Posting your difficult or nonpaying customers on our site for other business owners to view in your area will do a few things:

1) Give you leverage to negotiate if a customer hasn't paid you to let them know you placed them on our site and other business owners will know that you are a customer that doesn't like to pay their bills (hopefully you will be able to negotiate and get them to pay)

2) You help other business owners make better decisions as how to deal with customers that have been reported, that might be seeking their services... (If they know they wrote you a bad check, then they may want to get paid up front or vice versa)

Join us and try it out... The more local business owners that join and post, the more the value of the site builds day by day.

Let us know what other questions you have for us.

8. Natural Impressions

Natural Impressions LawnSite Member

I would think there could be some legal issues with this. If you are to post a customers name and/or address I would think there is some invasion of privacy issue or something else a contracor can get themselve into.

Most people who would post on this site probably would only be owed no more then a $1000., if even that much. Anything more then the courts would easily decide, contract would have been signed.

9. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

I hope you have checked with your attorneys about the legality of your site.

My attorney said that its a civil lawsuit waiting to happen, legal or not...

10. JDiepstra

JDiepstra LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL do you guys really think they didn't look into the legality of it?