Top notch flyer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by drobin, Sep 27, 2009.

1. drobin

drobin LawnSite Member

I want to send out a professional looking flyer in the next couple of weeks to grow customer base. I only do lawn treatments along with aeration, slit seeding, dethatching etc but no mowing.Does anyone have one they migt be able to send me via attachment to get some ideas. thanks

2. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

I will try to attach file. I hope it works. You are a little late. Best sales time is March, April and May. Second best is first two weeks of September. I use this sales brochure only for customers who requested an estimate. I get most of my business through referrals. I sometimes advertise that I give out a free lawn treatment for a referral--if they are sold.

Attached Files:

3. mdlwn1

mdlwn1 LawnSite Silver Member

I would never use the word "killer" in anything. Try to use the word "control" instead.

4. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

That is funny you said that...because I picked up on that also even before reading your post!

I like the piece though...because it pushes "we are a small business and know what we are doing"....and I think that is big!

I try and promote the same thing!

Nice Riggle!

5. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

VERY NICE
    clean and to the point

6. jalderfer63

jalderfer63 LawnSite Member

What kind of weed control do you use that is odor-free.

7. drobin

drobin LawnSite Member

Thanks for the flyer, seriously you are a blessing to so many on this site with your experience and willingness to share.

8. Pythium

Pythium LawnSite Member
    from OHIO

Here is what we put together this year. I can give the name of inexpensive printing place we use. (they are local to us but do ship nationwide). I did this brochure with MS Publisher. View attachment Trifold Brochurer 09.pdf

9. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I am glad you posted this. I just got a quote this week from a guy for a Tri Fold brocure.

If you don't mind can you PM me with the cost of this (or post it on here if you want).

I am just curios to if they are in the ballpark.

They gave me a price for designing and printing. Did you design this yourself?

Thanks,
    RC

10. Pythium

Pythium LawnSite Member
    from OHIO

I designed it my self. printdirectforless.com is the company we use. They don't do any design work as far as I know. Pricing depends on volume. 5000 trifolded before shipping according to their website is $375.00. We have used them several times and they do good work.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009