1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Top Quality Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TopQualityLawnCare, Feb 6, 2013.

1. TopQualityLawnCare

TopQualityLawnCare LawnSite Member

Bought me a cub z force 44" at the beginning of the season im picking up jobs here an there but mainly saving for a tank so I can get done quicker and faster and keep the one I got now for small back yards etc.

2. Greenstar61

Greenstar61 LawnSite Member

Congratulations! You've got a nice setup with your equipment, truck & trailer. I like your business card! You're energetic, enthusiastic, and creative. I see a good future for you and your business. Best wishes for your success!
  3. TopQualityLawnCare

TopQualityLawnCare LawnSite Member

Thank you so much for the kind words my family is very supportive of me building this business so is my uncle who built A welding shop from the ground up and is now the biggest in the city I've never asked anyone for money I have always worked for what I got I've never been in debt so far lol it's aggravating to not just go and finance me a new mower but then again saving and not have to worry about payments is pretty darn good ill post pics of my shirts an card I had made here soon!
    Posted via Mobile Device