1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toro 30"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by mwalz, Jan 3, 2014.

1. lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire LawnSite Bronze Member

What website was the replacement Briggs engine. I've got one turfmaster and two timemasters and would like to know.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll try to find it tonight, i didn't get the number off the motor, it was just a briggs 8.75 vertical.

Are your timemasters at all as good as your turf master?
  3. lawnsaspire

No! But I still love them I bought the timemaster first and liked it so much I had to get the commercial version. I feel it has much more power bc of the extra torque from the kawi engine. In plan to use the commercial version for spring and fall and the timemasters from June through early OCt.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. lawnsaspire

I think everyone who owns or wants to own a timemaster should read this thread. It caused such a disturbance that it actually got blocked by the moderator. But it's very interesting and funny !
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, fact is that my local dealer wont give me more than a 1 year warranty anyways on a commercial ( if they give more than 6 months) so i was thinkin of getting the time master ( or two of them) and just selling them for 500- 600 in the spring as 1 season mowers.
    I'm just thinking..........:confused:
  6. xtreem3d

xtreem3d LawnSite Senior Member

We use a time master on commercial properties and have had no issues at all and it works it's ass off
  7. ta2slow346

ta2slow346 LawnSite Member

I guess this never really panned out?
  8. mwalz

mwalz LawnSite Bronze Member

Well.....I went there and they didn't even have a toro 30, i will try in a few weeks when they get all of their spring stuff out. I will probably put something on this thread about it if they even have one.
  9. JFGLN

JFGLN LawnSite Senior Member

I don't see why they shut that one down. I thought the concept was interesting. We use the Honda commercial 21" for 2 years and then get rid of them.
  10. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Forgot about calling yBravo will do that today. :)

Once the Exmark or Toro Commercial 30's can climb hills as well as my yBravo 25 and the engine that is on there is substantially..... okay "quite noticeably" more power than the Briggs Time Master.....only then will I go for the commercial version.

For doing low mows to wake up the grass....there is simply no substitute for more HP and OREGON G6 Gators on my BOP Quckie 32 dually.