1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toro 325d 4wd

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by emil35, Mar 16, 2006.

1. emil35

emil35 LawnSite Member

Anyone have a need for a TORO 325D 4WD??? I picked up this unit last fall at an auction but have now realized I have no need for it at all. Willing to sell off cheap if I can. It has a 72" Recycler Deck along with an extra deck shell (same size) and some extra parts. Got two junk mowers of similar types that were given to me that anyone can have if wanted. Let me know. I want to move this thing out of my shop ASAP!! thanks everyone
  2. emil35

emil35 LawnSite Member

will sell it cheap! don't miss out on a deal
  3. exmark1

exmark1 LawnSite Member

How much? Do you have any photos?
  4. Ollie3

Ollie3 LawnSite Member

First, does Toro still make this machine? How much do you want for your equipment? Thanks .

5. emil35

emil35 LawnSite Member

I can get pictures of the unit to anyone that wants them sometime next week. Toro still makes the machine, but I think its referred to as a TORO 323D or 328D. However, it is very hard to find the 4WD model. That was the main purpose why I picked up the unit...to use on hills, but have found another way to get that job done for less. I had a TORO dealer give me a market value on the machine last fall, and at that time it was valued to be worth between $7500.00 - $10000.00 (which is the range that I paid for the unit). I would sell it for $5000.00 OBO just to get it moved out so I can move on. It would come with one complete 72" "recycler" deck, deck shell for another deck just like the complete one, and some misc. parts that were given to me in a box when I bought the unit. I also have some older "parts" machines I've have sitting around for quite some time that you could have if wanted. Any other questions feel free to ask. Need to get it moved out fast. Willing to negotiate on price somewhat to get it sold. Thanks
  6. emil35

emil35 LawnSite Member

Also, if your interested in this unit, offer me a price. You might be surprised what I'd let it go for, but you'll never know unless you make an offer.
  7. emil35

emil35 LawnSite Member

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

9. foggyjr5

foggyjr5 LawnSite Member

What are the parts mowers??
  10. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I would be interested? PM me if you will. Thanks.