Toro 36" WB price?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawnboy48195, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Lawnboy48195

Lawnboy48195 LawnSite Member

Hey guys,

I'm considering purchasing a Toro 36" WB with T-bar and bagger - any idea approximately what that's going to cost? I'm about 20 minutes away from the place that sells them so I kinda want to go in without getting sticker shock!! Also, will places that sell commercial lawnmowers come down on their prices like when you purchase a car or truck?

Thanks!

2. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Well my dealer told me that the 36" turbo force deck costs more than three grand. That's why I went with the 32" for 2549. So yes there is a big price jump from 32 to 36. I personally like my 32". It get's through gates pretty well. also they really don't give you a lower price like a car dealer. Maybe if your a really good customer or really know the owner. Otherwise you pay how much the thing costs. Good luck man.

3. YukonG

YukonG LawnSite Member

My dealer has a new one for $3000. I'm not sure how much the bagger costs; it's probably another $300.

4. S man

Plus tax. It adds up. But I bet that turbo deck is worth it.

5. YukonG

YukonG LawnSite Member

Yes, plus tax.
    I was going to get either the Toro T-Bar 36" or Exmark ECS 36". I found a good deal on an Exmark; so that is what I bought. I am very happy with my purchase.

6. S man

Exmark is good, but for belt units, the t bar works best and has the bar for hopping curbs on it. The exmark ecs is very hard to get over curbs from what my dealer tells me.

7. YukonG

YukonG LawnSite Member

Well, I don't have to hop very many curbs. But I don't have a problem doing it with mine.

8. johndeerefan

johndeerefan LawnSite Member

is that t bar design any good it seems like it would be hard to control when making sharp turns?

9. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

the T bar is great........ You can get a Toro Proline, fixed deck 36" belt drive for around $2300-2400, plus tax and bagger

10. pbdlandscaping

pbdlandscaping LawnSite Member

I have a Proline 48" TBar and love it, the controls are super easy and it turns on a dime. the cut is amazing.