toro 44 z master.ocdc needed which one?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by contourbs, Aug 16, 2004.

1. contourbs

contourbs LawnSite Member

looking for a ocdc.will the exmark ones fit a toro.like the ezchute.also will a 52 inch fit a 44 inch deck.isnt the discharge plate the same size and if anyone has any pics

2. Qwikchute

Qwikchute LawnSite Member

contourbs
    I am with GTM MANUFACTURING INC. and we have an OCDC to fit your mower our product is called the Qwikchute. You can see some pictures on our web site at www.qwikchute.com . If interested call me tomorrow at 407-257-6238 and I can find you a local dealer in Ft. Myers.
    How did your area come though the huricane.

Dale

3. contourbs

my area which is actually is lehigh acres is doing fine.just alot of down trees and power is at a 1500 homes,but fort myers and port charlett (SP) is a different story.but 1 question why is the quickchute so much money campared to exchute

4. Qwikchute

We feel that the quality of our product is superior to that of our competition. We built the Qwikchute to last many mowing seasons. The heavy duty constuction of the Qwikchute and the ease of use makes the Qwikchute a very good value.

5. contourbs

yeah but for 40 dollars more you can have a motorizied one

6. Qwikchute

Installation of the qwikchute is very simple and requires no tie- ins to the electrical system. We believe that the mechanical design of the qwikchute is more reliable than a motorized design.