1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toro 455d 4x4 126" Mower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by firstclasslawncareandplow, Feb 4, 2010.

1. firstclasslawncareandplow

firstclasslawncareandplow LawnSite Member

2001 Toro 455d 4x4 mower. Runs great. Diesel. 126" cut. Front tires have good tread on them. Rear ones are getting low on tread. Runs and cuts great. Machine is awesome we just don't have the big account we used it on anymore so we can't justify keeping it. Our loss is your gain! A machine like this was $44,000 new. $10,500 OBO. Must Sell!!! Call 616-437-0507

Pictures are found here: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=267173&highlight=toro+455d
  2. firstclasslawncareandplow

firstclasslawncareandplow LawnSite Member

Anyone intersted?
  3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Free bump...

Nice machine. I'd love to have one of those, no real need, just would love to have one, lol.

To bad they don't hold their value better. you would think something that cost 44 grand new would still be worth at least half that, it's not even half 'used up' by any means. $10,5 is pretty good price I think. but i'm half way across the US.
  4. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Have you seen the new Toro 5900? I have the same opinion about that mower, no need whatsoever, but boy would I love to drive that beast around. 99hp Cummins turbo diesel with 306 ft/lbs. of torque!!! 16ft cutting width. Oh man, I'd be in heaven.