1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toro 48" ZMASTER ZTR Power Bagger Runs Great Northern NJ!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Eddyyy302, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Eddyyy302

Eddyyy302 LawnSite Member

I have about a 2000 model 48" cut Toro Zmaster with a 20 Hp. Kohler Command and a Power Bagger. The machine has 1,525 hours on it and was always serviced by a shop. It has never been commercially used, as the first owner had a 3 acre property, the last had 3/4 of an acre and downgraded to a lawn tractor. I have been using it on my lawn all season and it runs and bags excellent. It has a new seat, new battery, blades where sharpened and balanced, oil and filter changed, air filter replaced, new fuel lines and new fuel filter. The machine DOES NOT LEAK ANYTHING including Hydro Fluid, which was surprising to me. Overall it is in excellent condition, it is for sale locally and will most likely sell quickly. The Price is $2,750 and delivery is available at extra cost.
    Shoot me a message if you are interested in seeing it!
  2. Eddyyy302

Attached are some photos of the machine for those of you that requested them.

TC LAWNCARE LawnSite Member

Is This The Toro Sitting Across From The Bowling Alley & Rita's On 31? I Was Going To Stop,somewhat Interested. Is That Your Best $ And What Approx Year Is It? Any Possible Trades Considered?
  4. Eddyyy302

The price is not very negotiable, I have far too many people interested in the unit, I may consider a part trade of some sort, however we would have to work a trade out quickly, I have 2 guys trying to get the money together to buy it, PM me if you would like to try the mower out.