1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toro 52 wb for sale.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Awilkinson, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Awilkinson

Awilkinson LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Just wanted anybody that might be interested and close to Lafayette, IN. I was shopping at a dealership today and found what seems to be a great deal.

This dealer is trying to sell a toro wb 52" belt drive, with mulching blades, 17 hp I think Kohler. tbar

They told me that they sold it to a very rich home owner how had decided to mow his own yard. Well, he used it 3 times, stuck it in the garage, and hired somebody for service.

I looked it over, not a scratch on it! better then any demo, even still had writing on belts and blades still had paint!

The guy only is asking 3200 for it.

I told them to ask if he would take 3000 for it, but I do not want it, I am going to get a stander.

I just figure if he takes 3k for it I can always ebay it.

If anybody is interested in it, it is located and Klondike Mower sales.
    Need number, Go to toro web site, click on dealer locater, and Lafayette, IN for phone number!

Hope someone will jump on this deal!:angel:
  2. jkkalbers

jkkalbers LawnSite Member

It's been a couple years since i bought one, what are they running for price now new? My last mower 1999 Identical to the one you described was $3200
  3. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, What are they running. Sounds like the right price to me? :confused:
  4. Awilkinson

Awilkinson LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

MSRP 4499.00