1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

toro bagger

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JTS Landscaping lawn, Sep 30, 2005.

1. JTS Landscaping lawn

JTS Landscaping lawn LawnSite Senior Member

i have a toro z master and i need to get a bagger for it soon as possable wondering what kind of bagger is the best and were would you beable to find some good used one. thanks
  2. ProLawns

ProLawns LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Toro soft bagger. It's quite a contraption, it's heavy and it's awkward but it works for leaves if you need to bag them.
  3. Edgewater

Edgewater LawnSite Senior Member

I have a TORO soft bagger, but just threw it out behind the shop. I did not like it, I had problems with the heavy blower digging into the groung and tearing chunks out of lawns.

I just bought a used TRAC-VAC and made a frame for it to mount. I like the TV much better than the toro bagger.

What are you using it for, and do you switch back and forth from bagging to discharge a lot? The toro bagger is easier to take on and off.

If you have any more questions, let me know

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

tried to PM you unsuccessfully but I have one you may be interested in. I just listed it in the equipment marketplace. http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?p=1166111#post1166111
    I know it will fit on a 52" Z500. Check the ad (long)

If you are still looking, its a NEW Protero model 215 DFS (15 cu/ft or 12 bushel) dump from the seat that I am selling here on LS. Will fit almost all Z riders. Nothing wrong with it just makes my Z to big for my smaller properties and trailer. Didn't think it through when I bought it. I think it will be a huge money maker for any LCO doing leaf removal in the fall.

Paid $1600 plus S&H which came out to almost $2000 asking $1400 firm if interested will deliver $1.50 per mile within reason. PM me if interested also my e-mail is enfuego129@comcast.net or call me at 630-841-2988 if that is easier.