Toro Commercial or Toro Super Recycler?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WJW Lawn, Jun 16, 2006.

1. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Besides a bigger gas tank...is there really any difference in the cut of a Toro Commercial or just a Toro Super Recycler?? Because I know the Recy. is 500 bucks less. Any help on this??

2. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Cut wise no, engine wise yes. The toro prolines have full pressure lubed commercial engines whereas the super recyclers have homeowner grade decent engines.

3. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the super recycler and it has an oil filter sticking out and its a good machine, much better that the normal recycler which I also have.

The Super Recycler has personal pace which is really handy, when you twist around a mower at a corner or whatever, and you can't really get behind the mower, you don't have to muscle it at all you just squeeze the handle and it goes.

I plan on buying bigger mowers when I get enough lawns to justify it and just use the 21"s that I have as trim mowers so thats kind of how I justified buying it. Don't buy the normal recycler though, the hand bars are to short and I always end up kicking the bag and now its bent out of shape for some reason and falls off.

I think it has a 5 year garauntee.