Toro Commercial?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lil'MowinMan93, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Lil'MowinMan93

Lil'MowinMan93 LawnSite Member

what do you guys think about the toro commercial series stuff? any good or junk?

2. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

if you get it for a good price- go for it. i got my 52" proline for only $450. T bar controls and all. the bad part was it was a bely, but they're great machines.

3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Toro is very popular here and has been around a long time. I would say they rank up there with the best of them. The only reason I don't own one is the dealer here is a first class azz.

4. bone1

bone1 LawnSite Member
    from ga

one of the best in the industry! imho! some people probably love them, some probably hate them. just like any brand!

5. Lil'MowinMan93

yea my dealer is right dow the street from an encore dealer in which i think im purchasing a z34 at the end of the year from. i'm thinking i'll get and encore z34 and then a 36 w/b

6. elshauno

elshauno LawnSite Member

I hear quite a bit that the T bars are nice but do yourself a favor and spend some extra money and get a hydro. Trust me youll be much happier.

7. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

well it is built by exmark and i happen to own both labels and get great service out of them. the mowers are built on the same frames and toro build the deck only for their mowers. ive hadw/b's and z's from each and think they are awesome mowers.

8. Lil'MowinMan93

if i got one i'd def get hydro so i don't have to worry bout drive belts slipping in wet turf. is my understanding correct that encore and exmark are like one in the same?

9. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

not sure about encore and exmark, but toro and exmark are.

10. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

I use Toro mowers exclusivly, and have always had good luck.