1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

toro dingo 323 or tx425

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Landrus2, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

All you guys out there that are familiar with dingo what would be a better machine for landscaping the 323 or the tx425 :clapping:
  2. jrdean62

jrdean62 LawnSite Member

I would go with the TX425 for landscaping. Tracks perform better in most conditions. Especially since the TX425 has the widetracks. The best thing to do is demo both. Of course you could always step up to the TX525.
  3. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

I will second that, we have the TX425 and love it. The tracks make it an all weather machine, plus it is wider like jrdean62 said.
  4. image1

image1 LawnSite Member

go with 525 lot more torque for digging and everything i demoed both its worth the extra get the widetrack diesel.
  5. jrdean62

jrdean62 LawnSite Member

Have any of you guys tried the compactor plate attachment for the Dingos? I know it is not made by TORO but it works great. It is 43" x 18", requires 8.5 GPM and weighs 514 Lbs. It delivers 5,500 Lbs of compaction force at 1,900 vibrations per minute. This attachment works great for hardscapes.