1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toro Dingo 420tx, Bucket, BMG Grapple, Trencher, Auger

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by arbor pro, Jun 12, 2012.

1. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

TX420 Toro dingo mini skid with 20hp kohler gas engine. Runs great. Only 730ish hours. Brand new tracks ($550 value), Forkster aluminum ride-on platform ($500 value). Hydraulics good. Crack in hood that has been repaired. Runs great, looks avg. $6850 with dirt bucket.

Branch manager grapple $1500
    Toro trencher with new chain and teeth, new sprocket, new roller bearing. $2500
    Toro auger head, no bits - used to screw in/out earth anchors. High torque. $1250

Can seperate attachments. Call for package price. Can ship for about $.80/mile - maybe cheaper depending on location.

scott 605-228-9350.

side with ride on platform.jpg

branch manager.jpg

toro trencher.jpg
  2. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

I also have a 60" tiller that is like new. It is too big for this 20hp 420tx but works great on my sk650 ditch witch (32hp) mini skid. Bi-directional. good teeth. I also have a universal steer plate that could be welded onto this to use on a full size machine in the 25-50hp range with low flow hydraulics.

will try to get pics today. $3000