Toro dingo tx420 for trade or sale 8300$

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by IntegrityGuy, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

and more photos!!!

dingo 021.jpg

dingo 016.jpg

2. IntegrityGuy

and more photos

dingo 019.jpg

dingo 022.jpg

3. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

how old is the machine? Is the trencher attachment a toro make or aftermarket? How often was oil, hydros, and other maintenance performed? What major repairs where made to it?

4. IntegrityGuy

it is an 03 or 04 dont know off the top of my head. the trencher is a toro dingo attachment it says toro dingo on it (ill post a close up picture) the machines was origonally owned by brickman in cincinnati and it was on their great maintenance plan. they changed the hydro oil and filter once and then when i bought it i had everything completely serviced and inspected. i and they had greased it regularly. it runs great with no problems what so ever. ill try to get a buddy to take a video of me running it if you would like.

dingo 018.jpg

5. IntegrityGuy

Oh, and it has never had any major repairs but when i bought it i had all of the small roller wheels replaced in the middle of the tracks. they were all fine but it really makes it look sharp.

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

As I said previously, the pictures tell the story ... and the story here is that it certainly looks like a good deal !!

7. IntegrityGuy

than make me an offer???

8. LB1234

I like what I see and for the price that you are asking. To cincy from my location is 10 hours one way. If I can get someone to make the roadtrip AND take the machine off my hands I might be able to make this work.

9. IntegrityGuy

well ive got a local tree company coming to look at it in an hour and i dont think theyll want the trencher. so if they buy the dingo without the trencher ill let you know.

but ya if you bought the whole package i know you could sell the rest without the trencher for what im asking if not more.

10. LB1234

trust me I'm well aware. I think you are being fair with your price. I just don't want to spend 9k and then be stuck with a machine for awhile (storage and everything else).

Let me know about the trencher. Will be easier to drive 20 hours in a pickup without a trailer than with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.