Toro dingo

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by mwardy, Jun 23, 2006.

1. mwardy

mwardy LawnSite Member

I have purchased a toro 322 dingo and am interested in using bobcat attachments along with my dingo attachments. Does anyone know of an adapter that can be put on and taken off as needed. Where and how much. Thank you
  2. Greenohio

Greenohio LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Great question! Sorry I cant help you but I am anxious to see what other people say
  3. Vermeer

Vermeer Inactive
    from Iowa

You can get an adapter for the Toro to Bobcat but it is only good for mini attachments. The adapter is made by Paladin also known as Bradco and will run over $550. If you are looking at adapting full size Bobcat attachments they will be too heavy and not productive due to the difference in hydraulic flow. When you also adapt from the Toro to Bocat you add more weight and length to the front of the machine limiting you visibility and operating capacity.
  4. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

we have the adapter plate and use it with the bobcat auger and trencher attchments all the time.
    with a 13gpm hydro flow the flow rate is not a big deal. regular flow attachments work fine.
    also the plate is not obstructive of the view at all.
  5. mwardy

mwardy LawnSite Member

I had a welding shop build an adapter for me. He did a good job. It has captive pins and releases very easy. Cost more than I wanted but its done