Toro Dingo

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by BBS, Nov 17, 2003.

1. BBS

BBS LawnSite Member

How much does the Dingo 220 cost? My guy doesn't carry Toro but I think I want one of these bad boys...How much are we talking
  2. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

my guess is at least 10k b/c of all the hydraulic components. By the way, Bobcat makes a compact utility loader just like the dingo. consider it.
  3. BBS

BBS LawnSite Member

yeah saw the bobat loader as well... if it's 10K+ i'd be better off just going all out and getting a full sized bobcat huh?
  4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Yep, the 220 was 10,000 last time I checked. That is with no attachments...not even a buckey. Add a couple attachments and your easily up too 12 or 14,000. They are not cheap machines but they areinfact pretty impressive for there size. I rent them occational and will consider buying one in the furture.
  5. Navig8r

Navig8r LawnSite Senior Member

Home Depot rents the Powehouse Prodigy, and can order one .... Trailer, Machine, Bucket, Tiller, Auger with 2 or 3 bits, and trencher for ~16K
    Have talked to a few people who have used it... everyones been impressed... it is smaller than the Dingo, though, I think.
  6. newleaflandscape

newleaflandscape LawnSite Senior Member

The last time I checked they were like 13000 with a bucket. One to thousand a piece for any attachment. They have alot of package deals with attachments. My dealer has a pretty cool deal, that if you buy a new dingo and one extra attachment from him, You rent any attachment you want for free for one year.
  7. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

We have a bobcat mt50 ..great little machine ...your not going to get a full sized bobcat for anywhere around the same $$$...unless used.

Evan ..have you demo'd the mt50?
  8. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

if size doesnt matter go with the full size. The dingo is great because of its small size and if it has the rubber tracks its more forgiving on the lawn than the fullsize bobcats....
  9. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Heck, get both. Get a used full size skid steer for about 10-13K then get the Dingo with a bucket for 12K or whatever. That way you're in it for about 25K, only about 5K more than a new skid. Just a thought.
  10. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Kris, I have not demoed the MT50. What are the advantages you see in it over the Toro? how does the price compare?