Toro/Exmark 30" stand-on aerator

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by americanlawn, Sep 25, 2013.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Kinda wondering what's going on............We recently purchased an Exmark 30" stand-on aerator from "XYZ" Power Equipment. This aerator was manufactured in late June, 2013, so it's the latest model. I contacted the dealer as well as Exmark because I had never received anything in writing regarding their "one year warranty papers" to fill out like the instructions say to do. Their instructions also said to send one of 2 "keys" in with the warranty paperwork. Welp > we still have both "keys". Nuther thing -- the "warrantee company" is a "subcontractor".

Anything here sound "fishy" to you?? :usflag::canadaflag:

2. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

bump................

3. foreplease

foreplease LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like a dream setup for easy repossessions. However, I am sure you paid for it when you took possession...so I'm with you: sounds fishy. It will be interesting to see what you find out.

4. Exmark PR

Exmark PR Sponsor

In most cases the dealer files the warranty registration on the customer’s behalf. You can confirm your registration by calling Customer Service at 800-667-5296. For your reference, here is a link to the warranty statement for the Aerator. http://exmark.com/pdfs/4500-426.pdf

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Just keep the spare in your fanny pack.

And stay out of "questionable" hoods.

And who cares, I don't think I've ever filed stuff for warranty, that's what the dealer is for.