1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Toro/ExMark Reps. Question on Riding 30" Aerator

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Rick13, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Rick13

Rick13 LawnSite Senior Member

Toro/ExMark Reps:

Do you know when the 30" Riding Aerator Front Attachments will be available for purchase?

If so, what will the prices start at? And will there be any package deals too?

And last, do you have any pictures showing the attachments on the Riding 30" Aerator that you can post for Lawnsite.com?

Thanks!!!

P.S. If you need someone to test them out in the field, drop me a line! Thanks again!!!

2. Rick13

Any Toro/ExMark Reps. out there surfing thru Lawnsite??? Question above.
    :usflag:

3. pieperlc

pieperlc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Try posting in the toro sponsored forum.

4. Rick13

Thanks pieperic! I guess I didn't know or even think of the Toro Sponsored Forum.

Just posted the question in there, and now I have to wait to see if it gets approved before they will post it. Got my fingers crossed...lol!

5. Rick13

Tried Posting in the "Toro Forum"...the last time a customer posted their was on 8-09-2012 @ 7:33pm....otherwise the Toro the Company has done some posts....but no other posts are showing up. They must have some type of a problem.

So back to my original plead....any Toro or ExMark Reps. know when and if you are coming out with any attachments for the 30" Riding Aerator?

If so, when and how much?