Toro, Exmark, Scag Mowers

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by chiseled, May 23, 2007.

1. chiseled

chiseled LawnSite Member

I am in the market for a used 3, 4 and 5 foot ride ons, as well as a 4 footer walk behind, anyone selling?

2. dillrob

dillrob LawnSite Member
    from Phila

Like new condition. Used less than 75 hours at my residence to mow 1 acre. Maintained and greased. Purchased in 2005.

Just changed air filter, oil filter and oil. Just put on a set of freshly sharpened blades.

New ones are going for about $3,000 plus tax.

Extra set of Excaliber blades and one wheel Sulky included. Will take off $100 if you don't want the sulky.

15 HP KAI Kawasaki V Twin.

Pick-up only (Downingtown, Pa 19335 - Chester County).

Please PM if interested or your have questions.

3. chiseled

chiseled LawnSite Member

ok, great. I actually use an exmark 4 footer at my currrent job and love it. I am shopping around for a used truck and trailer which I plan on purchasing by the first weekend in June. What is the cutting width on the machine? Thanks.

4. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

5. dillrob

dillrob LawnSite Member
    from Phila

Chiseled, the machine has a 48" Trivantage cutting deck. It's a 2005 with the 15hp Kawasaki twin. Here is a picture I took several weeks ago. Since then I put on about 4 more hours to about a total of 75 hours use. Greased and maintained as well.
    The mower only new at my dealer is $3,080 plus tax. I'm selling for $2,550 with sulky and extra set of blades, or $2,450 with the blades only and no sulky.
    Let me know. Thanks, Bob

metro.jpg

6. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 60" husqvarna ride on for sale