TORO EZ Vac ultra Vac 2003 for 52 zmaster

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jims lawn care, Sep 23, 2007.

1. jims lawn care

jims lawn care LawnSite Member

I have a 2003 twin bagger EZ vac for a toro z master (the unit it was on was 2004 52 inch with turbo force (newer) deck) It is similar to Exmark ultra vac and I have seen toro vacs put on an exmark and vice versa some extra work is required. It is in good shape, not much use, just need belt. Do not know where I put it. Has all mounting brackets and even bolts. Will post pictures Monday. Leaf cleanup time is close. Location Michigan. I really dont have a set price in mind, only one that is more than if I traded it it with mower.

2. jims lawn care

Sorry I forgot to take pictures Will have to be Tues

3. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Definetly interested. Pics please!! -Mitch-

4. jims lawn care

I tried to put pictures on but they say they are too big, My buddy who used this sight in the past said he had no trouble. I wii try to get them on tonight.

5. DSLND

6. jims lawn care

hopefully these pictures got attatched.

tmpphp7NQwEu.jpg

lawn 2.jpg

lawnsite 009.jpg

7. jims lawn care

I didn't take a picture of the mounts that mount on the back of the z master but I have them as well as the bolts. Sorry I didn't clean it.

lawnsite 008.jpg

8. jon schuler

jon schuler LawnSite Member

looks like it is in pretty good, are the bags in good shape, not worn out. PM me about what you are looking to get.

9. DSLND

What are you looking to get for this unit? Also, would it fit on the SFS decks? -Mitch-

10. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

I'm interested. Whats your e-mail address to contact you at? You don't have enough posts to PM. Would you be willing to ship? Where are you in Michigan? What will you let it go for?