1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Toro Grandstand Collection System

Discussion in 'Toro' started by lwelve, Nov 15, 2009.

1. lwelve

lwelve LawnSite Member

Is Toro presently offering any type of collection system for a 2009 Grandstand w, 52" deck, or are they going to offer one in the future?

2. The Toro Company

The Toro Company LawnSite Senior Member

lwelve - We currently offer a soft sided catcher that mounts to the side of the deck (model # 30104). It is likely that a new collection system for the GrandStand will be developed sometime in the future, but we can't commit to the style or timing. You might also check AcceleratorIndustries.com. They make a 4.15 cu/ft and 6.2 cu/ft catcher to fit the GrandStand 48" and 52" decks. We can't speak to the performance, but many Lawnsite members have had positive experiences with their systems.
    -The Toro Company

3. Bob_n_weave

Bob_n_weave LawnSite Senior Member

I you are using the Operator Controled Discharge Chute the Accelerator Grass Catcher will not fit, I tried it. I did not like the Toro soft catcher.

Toro question: Has the Stripe Kit for the Grandstand that was due out in 2009 still " in design phase" ?

4. The Toro Company

The Toro Company LawnSite Senior Member

Bob n Weave - The roller striping kit for the 48", 52", and 60" GrandStand models is now in production. The Toro part number is 114-3521. Availability is expected by the end of this month.

A similar striping kit will be produced for the new 36" and 40" models ... additional information to follow.

- The Toro Company