1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toro Grandstand

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnguy224, Mar 24, 2010.

BOSCHERT LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

are you driving to tennessee for this package? i know a guy that would sell his 52" grand stand that has less than 100 hours on it. he needs a 60" rider for new propertys
  2. B.O.S.man

B.O.S.man LawnSite Member

That is what I was hoping for.
  3. B.O.S.man

B.O.S.man LawnSite Member

No way, my vantage is a little better than the lazer on hills, but it can't hang with a wb, not even close. I still have to pull the tthp off the trailer for really steep hills.
  4. lawnguy224

lawnguy224 LawnSite Member

Has anyone heard about issues with the fuel tanks on the 2010 models??
    I have ordered 2 GS and the wait is killing me that can't even tell me when I "MIGHT" see them....anyone else in the same boat???
  5. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

I was just told the reason mowers aren't coming in is due to Kaw not getting motors out quick enough. That came from my dealer.
  6. Patriot Lawn and Landscap

Patriot Lawn and Landscap LawnSite Member
    from VA

Can someone please send me a link to the 32 service updates for the Grandstand. I own a 48in grandstand and am having problems with the break rubbing the tire, the throttle cable, and the deck height adjustment being real heavy. I have a good dealer and talked to them today I am the only person who has bought one of these machines from them and they have not heard of the updates. They asked if I could make a print out of them so I can show them so they can do them. i looked on toros site and entered the model # and serial # on the link from earlier pages in this thread and still could not find what i was looking for. thanks
  7. Josh32RVP

Josh32RVP LawnSite Member

How much is your friend looking to sell that 52" GS and where is he located?
  8. lilweeds

There aren't that many.

Attached Files:

9. lilweeds

More TSB's

Attached Files:

10. lilweeds

The last two.

Attached Files: