toro grandstand

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by hrhlawn, Jun 27, 2012.

1. hrhlawn

hrhlawn LawnSite Member

Have a toro grandstand with a 24 kaw engine 52 inch deck. The moweer is like new with 480 hours on it. It cuts beautiful. All mantience work has been done on mower. Garage kept. Oil changed every 50 hours. selling for $6500 or obo

photo 1.jpg

2. hrhlawn

hrhlawn LawnSite Member

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. hrhlawn

hrhlawn LawnSite Member

This is a real clean mower. I'm willing to lower the price or trade for a wright 52in deck. Any one interesed??????

4. Jbh0724

Jbh0724 LawnSite Member

Why are you selling?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. hrhlawn

hrhlawn LawnSite Member

I bought a wright at the same time I bought the toro. I like the wright better so I am selling to get another wright. No other reason then I just really like the wright better.

6. hrhlawn

hrhlawn LawnSite Member

reduced to $6000

7. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

sorry, not exactly the reply that you want, but which wright did you buy?

8. hrhlawn

hrhlawn LawnSite Member

Due to the tornado the accounts we bought the toro for are no longer there. I love my wright rapid height 36in. Another wright would benifit my business way more then keeping the toro. Im really wanting to replace this with a wright zk. My mom thought this was a way better deal and is not to happy that Im selling the toro. as I've said the mower is awesome. Just not for me.

9. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

i'm in the same situation right now, and i'm torn...we have grandstands and we are looking to update and are leaning towards wright, with the 36" rapid height being one of the main factors...we will prob go with two stander X's rather than the Zk if we go with wright...or we will stick with grandstands, just trade ours in and buy new...on paper the toro's look better because they come with a 5 year warranty, wright is only 2, and overall toro has better pricing, especially with fleet...

10. hrhlawn

hrhlawn LawnSite Member

Here a few more pictures
    photo 1 (1).jpg

photo 2 (1).jpg

09-19-08_1048.jpg

photo 1 (1).jpg

photo 2 (1).jpg

09-19-08_1048.jpg