Toro grandstand

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by tree_hugger, Sep 2, 2012.

1. tree_hugger

tree_hugger LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys I'm looking to all this mower it's a 2009 toro grandstand 23hp 52" deck mower. It has 223 hrs on it along with a mulch kit and lights. Mower is in perfect working order ive just made my mind up that Im going to get a walker or an exmark navigator. Asking $5600 obo willing to help with shipping or delivery or whatever. Thanks for looking. It's not letting me upload pics from my iPad so I can email them or text thanks

2. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2006 42' Walker mower and will not give it up. I use it on almost all my lawns. Your Grandstand is a great mower. I wish I could buy to pick up larger lawns. This time of year I do not want to spend that type of money for next year. I do have a Huster Mini Z 36 2006 that has about 300 hours in great condition. I would trade plus cash for your mower.

3. usmcdroach

usmcdroach LawnSite Member

I have a 2 1/2 year old navigator with 500 hours looking to get around 6500 or trade is possible with what you have

4. tree_hugger

I may be trading it in on a walker today...the dealer has a demo unit walker mt23 with 21 hrs on it with the split tail wheels and the deck height adjustment on it for $10,000. Is that a good deal. They are giving me $5,200 on trade. Seems like a good deal

5. chuacro

You did not say what size the deck cut. You will love that mower. I added the quick height adjustment to my 2006 and is just great. I bought this mower 4 years ago to mow my high end bagging lawns. I now use this mower about 75% of the time on all lawns. I use my Gravely 34 pro for mulching and give my walker a rest and my Huslter mini Z 36 for crappy lawns. I will say that my older walker does give me some headaches on electrical problems. I can bypass that until I have time to repair.

6. tree_hugger

48" deck I ended up trading.. I used it yesterday and love it..I think I'm gonna add the power dump this winter an I already bought the dethatcher...I'm ready for the leaves to start falling
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. chuacro

Good for you. Will the dethatcher help you pick up leaves? My mowers does great on leaves on top of grass and not so good on thin areas and dirt.