Toro Groundmaster 220

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by MarcSmith, Jul 29, 2004.

1. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

Hey folks.

I am contemplating removing a toro groundmaster 220 from my fleet and adding another Scag ZTR probaly in the 52-60" range.

We just put a new onan 22 hp engine this thing and since we got our first Scag ZTR about a year ago the Toro has seen limited use. The guys like the Scag better, no suprise there...

I am curious as to what I can expect to get for the Toro. I know estimates over the net are near impossible....but I'm trying to get a ballpark figure. I dont want to give it away, but I dont want to list it for sale and have it never sell.....

I would proably try to sell prior to the end of the season and purchase a new mower over the winter....

If you guys can give me an idea I'd appreciate it...

thanks

2. Lawn Sharks

Lawn Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

3. MarcSmith

thanks Kieth.

actually mine is on Ebay right now...with 3 days left to bid @ around $800

Id like to get more that $1400 as it does have 0 hours on it....for th emost part...

thanks again.

4. Lawn Sharks

can you give me the link to it? Didn't find it.

Keth

5. MarcSmith

6. Lawn Sharks

Thanks Marc.

One pointer for ebay is you should include the word mower in the title as well as putting groundmaster as one word.

This will help to pick up people that just search using "Toro mower".

Another good word to add is "commercial" as it would pick up those looking for "commercial mower".

Just a few tips if you can change it after the auction has started. Best of luck with the auction.

7. MarcSmith

Good points all around....