Toro HYDRO wb

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by greenguys.lawncare, Jul 12, 2009.

1. greenguys.lawncare

greenguys.lawncare LawnSite Member

I have a 2008 toro hydro with eletric start. It only has 25 hours. My familiy and I are trying to relocate to Arizona so i'm looking to sell quickly. Mower is in excellent condition and comes with a mulching kit and sulky.
    Just bought mower new in Feb 2009 so it still under warranty for 19 more months.

I am also selling a 6.5ft.x12ft. utility trailer.

Mower alone is worth just over 5k brand new. Hoping for a quick sell. Don't want to have to move equipment to Arizona. Will let mower and trailer go for $3,999

2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

It might help if you included a model, deck size, and engine.

3. greenguys.lawncare

sorry, is a 36" with a 17hp Kawasaki

4. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

WOW, that is a great deal, with the trailer. Friend of mine just paid 4 grand for JUST the mower, and his is a BELT drive and isn't electric start even! If he sees this he's going to puke, lol.

If I was in the market for a 36" right now I'd be up there this next weekend to get it. Going that way anyway to see my dad that lives in Lawrence for his B-day.

5. greenguys.lawncare

I will get some pictures on here today.

6. metro36

You are 1334.78 miles away. If you were 1000 miles close I would sell my lesco and run over with 4k in cash to pick up your mower and trailer. I can just imagine have all of my mowers be toro. :cry::cry::cry:

Good luck with the sale.

7. greenguys.lawncare

Metro, I'll bring it half way for $350

8. metro36

I will keep it in mind. I am not really in the market and I dont know if I have time to travel half way.

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

That's a real deal !!

10. TRG Lawn Care

TRG Lawn Care LawnSite Member

A couple questions, Is the sulky a Toro? Are the controls pistol grip, t-bar, or the T2?