Toro Junk

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawrence stone, Feb 15, 2002.

1. Attention Northern losers while you loafed inside the house watching Judge Judy all winter. I have enjoyed the warm sun and sand of beautiful south west Florida. I now sport a real Florida suntan and a healthy glow of 20 lb less from working and playing in the lovely Florida sun. My southern host whom is royalty in his own right has benefited from Royal presents and my vast knowledge of computers, marketing and commercial estimating. After taking my host's 5 week post grad education in southern turf I will be purchasing a brand new Walker 25 hp GHS 48". Therefore I will be throwing out my present Toro junk mowers and allowing you northern peons to dumpier dive for what parts you so desire. For the next several winters I will be returning to the sunshine state to complete my education in southern turf grass management while you northern losers freeze you tail off watching Judge Judy.

2. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

wow mr stone not in love with toro any more? talk about a change. how will this effect the stone a green spreader and other stone products?

3. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

I knew he'd come back born again after crossing the Mason Dixon line.

4. steelcity

steelcity LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

losers, peons. hmmm i do not know who you are but maybe while you are at school you could learn more intelligent words to use in your post and think before you start calling us losers or peons. me thinks you are just jealous or making up for something else. if this is how you refer to others on this site then this must bode well for your business.

best of luck!

5. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Ahhhh Ha Ha Ha Haaaa!!!!! :laugh:

I'd be willing to bet you hard earned dollars that Professor Stone makes you cry.

6. stslawncare

from DE

i agree kutnkru. mr stone is a great man who comes up with many great inventions and runs a very good business and i gurantee its bigger then urs. we missed u mr stone.

7. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Somebody with more time on their hands than I, please resurrect the thread wherein Mr Stone proceeded to completely trash the Walker product line and all those who use such "dumpster dingleberries" lol, lol...

8. stslawncare

from DE

9. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I knew one day Stone would figure out that riding was better than w/b's. It just took him getting educated in the south to find that out.:D

What were some of those statements about people buying new equipment?;)

10. fireball

fireball LawnSite Member
    from ne Pa

I'm speechless. I'll just refer to this as the Gulf Coast Revelation