1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toro of Hong Kong???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bluesteel, Feb 2, 2003.

1. http://www.mowersulky.com/Bradley Mowers.htm

Check this link out. Then watch the video. Isn’t it funny? Almost as funny as those stupid little foreign cars we used to see. What about all those cheap tools, electronics, and toys. Remember? Oh yeah, now they make all the good stuff. Well this is the future of lawn-mowers. Especially if we don’t get rid of all the blood-sucking trial-attorneys and fat-boy unions. Can you say Hustler-Seiki?
  2. LMAO Bluesteel

I watched it, he had noooo problem saying kawisaki.:rolleyes:

Those look very similar to landscaper supply mowers.

They should put some one on the ZTR mower who could actually not tear the turf up.
  3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

They don't look similar to Landscaper Supply/Black Rock mowers, they are Landscaper Supply/Black Rock mowers. All they're doing at their "factory" is assembling the mowers. Also there is no way of knowing where they are. They could just as easily be in Cleveland as Taiwan.
  4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I like how refer to a W/B mower as a "moving-self" mower. They should have gotten someone that could use the" proper "English. Also the mower looks top heavy.
  5. I had hoped to scare you guys...
  6. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

that was hilarious. "the rawnmower"
    I think its funny how they got the kawasaki motor from america!:D
  7. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree ROTFLMAO. The kawasaki engine from the U.S.? why not just assemble it in the u.s. It makes no senseto carry an engine across the sea and then just ship it over. Know they do it: because the customer pays. :dizzy:
  8. Yep, its funny now. Just like Toyota used to be funny.
  9. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Teach that boy proper Engrish!!!! I hope they weren't trying to stripe that lawn! Kinda looks like Lawrence Stone's stripes.