Toro (Personal Pace)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GreenGrassman, Jun 12, 2002.

1. GreenGrassman

GreenGrassman LawnSite Member

Hi I am wondering if any one out there uses the Toro personal pace hand mowers? And if so, How are they working? I have boughten Three of these and have had a problem with the transmissions locking up when the transmission is not engaged, I have used these for only a month when this starts to happen. I like the concept that Toro is using and they work great when they are running properly, It is the most comfortable lawnmower I have ever used. Is this the fault of the crew that is opperating these some how? Thank You for Your help :D

2. They take awhile to get use to and they also can be abused quite easliy.Last years toro was so much better than this year. In fact this years toro 21 are terrible. There are still some last years models out there with the better deck. If I was you try the lawn boy with the easy glide system same conceprt as the pace just a better mower

3. Nelson

Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Toro Personal Pace mower. It's fairly new.

Had no Problems yet.... Great mower so far.....:D

4. KDJ

KDJ LawnSite Senior Member

I think it's a great (22'') mower.

5. dogger

dogger LawnSite Member

I think the mower mulches like ****. However, when bagging the cut is excellant. Never had an engine problem though. Have a brand new one and one from last year.

6. MATTHEW

MATTHEW LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE OHIO

Excellent drive concept. Poor quality cut.