Toro proline 44"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by powerdriver, Jan 17, 2012.

1. powerdriver

powerdriver LawnSite Member
    from IL

Toro Proline 44" machine. Machine is in very good condition. Its a T-Bar, belt driven machine, I would estimate 500hours, doesn't smoke, burn, or leak oil. Very well taken care of. Mostly used on my accounts that had large grounds. I purchased it to run with my two other 52" Standers on my larger accounts. Barely used and mostly had as a backup machine. No use for it anymore, it will make another company a lot of money if you have the accounts for it.

Any questions call or text me at 630-370-1994.

Price is $900.00 O.B.O
    Located in Chicagoland & can ship for right price.

2011-12-13_15-58-30_824.jpg

2. powerdriver

from IL

for some reason I can't upload the rest of my pictures. So feel free to text me and I will send them via text or email to you.

3. powerdriver

from IL

$800 obo!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. powerdriver

from IL

ttt please!

5. mwyman

mwyman LawnSite Member

Hit me with your best low ball price shipped to zip code 51535 or pick up price

6. powerdriver

from IL

If you come pick it up I will let it go for $600. If it ships, you have to supply the shipper, I suggest uship.com

7. mwyman

mwyman LawnSite Member

Can you e-mail me some more pics of the mower and where you are located. My address is mwyman@netins.net Thanks!!!

8. powerdriver

from IL

Im located in Lombard, IL I'm sending pics now. Im putting TORO PROLINE in subject line.