1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toro Proline Worth??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by meets1, May 29, 2008.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I have a used 44 proline. Older mower, kohler engine, trav vac system, belt drive, t-bar controls. I have a party interested in it but what is this machine worth?

Over all - cuts as good as our new ones. Paint, etc all looks good. It is used but not beat up.

Any imput would be great.
  2. meets1

No one can tell me a figure and not be a smarta&* about it?
  3. johnnyusa

johnnyusa LawnSite Senior Member

would u ship to ct.
  4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Hard to tell, machine like that could be a 1992 or a 2001 model... But as a general rule Toros never sell for less than a thousand, especially not a float deck, even older ones so long they run good, an even g is the rule (and no discounts lol). The newer they are the more they're worth.
  5. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

anywhere from $1300 to $2200.

i sold my toro walk-behind which was a 2003 52" 17hp kawi float deck with 300 hours for $2250. so that might tell you something.
  6. meets1

I would ship anywhere! Your cost of your course but i would pallet the machine. I have this one for sale and a 2006 proline, floating deck, hydro, 17 kawa engine and 61 hours. Anyone interested?