Toro Stand On Walkbehind

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by muxx, Dec 14, 2007.

1. muxx

muxx LawnSite Member

Did I see somewhere that someone mentioned toro coming out with a Stand On mower like Wright, Great Dane, etc.? If so, where can you get info and pics about it at? I have checked Toro's site and no info at all. Thanks for any help.

2. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Same here I would love to have more info or pictures.

3. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

This one....

toro%201.jpg

4. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

interesting... appears there will be to much weght on the back for hills. your not more centered on the mower like the wrights. but doesnt look to bad.

5. HazellLawnCare

i am concerned about the weight on the back like that too. i would love to buy a toro stander and keep my all red fleet instead of going elsewhere.

6. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I have a friend who will probly jump on one of these when they come out, so when he does ill besure to get his take.

7. HazellLawnCare

I have already talked to my dealer and he is supposed to be letting me know the soonest I can get one.

8. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I wonder if it will be available in a 40" width?

9. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

In another thread someone said this was supposed to double as awalk behind and stander. Maybe thats why the operator is behind the wheels. I hope its a performer because the other brands of standers are lacking in cut and performance from what Ive seen.

10. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

The poster in the other thread got it confused with a different brand machine (convertible mower)