Toro striping roller on ebay

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowinmike, May 26, 2004.

1. mowinmike

mowinmike LawnSite Member
    from D-town

Who out there has bought one of the toro striping rollers they are selling on ebay? They look good to me but I never actually bought from ebay before. I want to make sure this is good before buying something. The guy told me the same company that makes the bobcat striping rollers now makes them for Toros. I would like to hear from someone who has bought one of these.

2. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

i bought the exmark roller and used some spacers to fit it up correctly...

dscn0122.jpg

3. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

It seems like if your not real careful the roller would dig into the ground when you turn in a 180 because it is so close to the ground, guess i must be wrong because every body has them.

4. steve in Pa.

steve in Pa. LawnSite Senior Member

I bought an exmark roller off of ebay for 30.00 and it stripes just as good as the one's for the lazers that we paid 300.00 for.

5. anybody got a link to the toro one? ...is it for the turbo force deck?

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I am curious about a link as well

7. mowinmike

from D-town

I don't now how to show the link but if you type in the words toro striping kit it will take you right to it

8. mowinmike

from D-town

Does that toro only stripe as wide as the exmark roller? Why did you get the exmark roller instead of the toro roller?

9. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

at the time they didnt have a toro roller.. Plus I know the exmark roller is nice and heavyduty.. havent seen the toro roller..