1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toro Tru Trak sulky on Exmark

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by naturescape, Aug 16, 2003.

1. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

Has anyone got a Tru Trak sulky on their Exmark walkbehind. If so, do you like it? What model Exmark is it on? What did you have to do to make it fit?
  2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I did demo a toro with the true track sulky, and I liked it a lot. It looked to be longer, so some cutting might have been involved to fit it to the exmark.. I might check into it more, the tru track really was a nice sulky. It made the toro handle better, felt more stable, and gave it a lot better ride than the velkys or jungle wheels.
  3. redbull

redbull LawnSite Member

won't fit
  4. gravedigger5

gravedigger5 LawnSite Senior Member

Toro owns Exmark and have continually added exmark engineering to their own line. I recently purchased a Toro Proline hydro fixed deck pistol grip 36" wb which is IDENTICAL to the Exmark Viking. Only difference is mine says Toro. They are updating their line or something. If Toro makes the Tru-Track for my mower, it should fit the Exmark Viking. And even if your model is slightly different, minor modifications should make it work. Marc