toro turbo force results

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by odin, May 26, 2004.

1. wet tall mowed at 3.5
  2. back lawn same height
  3. another wet tall lawn ...been a wet may here
  4. Rick Jones

Rick Jones LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Very nice! The Turbo Force appears to be a huge improvement over the old SFS decks.
  5. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey Odin, very nice!

Just like to know........ Did you mow the front with a rider (Im sure its a Toro like Tony's) and did you have to use something else out the back yard like a small push type?

Its just that I see a fence/gate there. What do you use out the back?
  6. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

A true Scottsman would just drive the mower through the garage and out the rear french doors of the Living Room!!!!
  7. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

Mick, these are that tough small gates can be widened with speed LOL!

They are only re badged Exmarks anyway.....LOL! Yeah Right!! :)
    only kidding!

Nice stripes there Odin, very nice, we don't worry about them down here in the deeeep south, grass too short, clients couldn't give a damn anyway.

They may cut higher down in the even deeeeeeper south where Ebony lives, not sure, the grass looked long on the footy last night in Sydney.
  8. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

That's funny mate, love it!
    Problem is he probably did LOL!
    You can just picture it happening!
  9. gidday mate ..the back is very small used a toro proline 21 inch .. cant get a 36 back there .

Its spelled scotsman not scottsman lol dont you go putting ideas in a scotsman head ..he just might do it lol !!!
  10. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Guys, I've gotta 4x4 deisel. I'd just drive up the wall and over the roof!

Odin, thats what I thought. I used to do front lawns with a bagging tractor and the backs with Honda. Problem was by the time I unloaded the tractor, I'd of done it already with the 21". I dont have the best trailer though and I have to pull out 2 ramps each time. Maybe the next trailer with a single, spring assisted ramp would be heaps better.

Tony, dont talk about the footy. Bloody golden point cr@p!:angry: The turf did look ordinary didnt it. Loosing there footing all the time. Damn those Roaches!