toro turftracer 44

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by TTPRODR, Aug 22, 2007.

1. TTPRODR

TTPRODR LawnSite Member

What do you all think about this deal?
    toro turftracer 44 wb with kohler CV15T motor,around 15hrs of used for
    $1500 obo.
    here is the picture of actual mower for sale,should i go for it?

toroturftracer.jpg

2. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

what year is it??... offer the guy 1200.00. thats a great deal. i got my 52" 2003 walkbehind beltdrive for 1850.00 . go for it.

3. TTPRODR

TTPRODR LawnSite Member

is a 2002, he also got new in box 2 wheel velke,Im gonna try to get it for 1200 with the velke .

4. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

Its 5 years old with only 15 hrs. on the clock. Somethings not right with that information.

5. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

It could be: If he is a homeowner that only used it on his yard. Averaging 20 cuts per year at 10 minutes per cut. That equals 3.33 hours per year...times about 5 years. Close.

6. LawnBrother

LawnBrother LawnSite Senior Member
    from SW Ohio

I agree something's fishy, check this one out good. If it's on ebay it might be a scam. That mower should easily sell for $2000+ in like new condition 5 yrs. old or not.

7. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

That guy must need his head examined selling that mower for that little, that is it it's for real.

8. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

Is that a hydro? I just bought a 4 year old 44" Toro hydro, like new condition, 80 hours with bagger, mulch kit, and a 2-wheel velke i'll never use for $3500. That looks like a reallly good deal to me, if it's real.