1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toro Z 12v spray/spread rig pics

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by tpirobert, Jun 22, 2001.

1. tpirobert

tpirobert LawnSite Member

Back in late Spring I put together my own spray rig using an Ag-Fab 15 gallon sprayer and an Earthway spreader. I used the Earthway "universal" mount to attatch both units. Costs about $500 total. I'm finally posting pics and can answer any questions. I looked at many options before going the do-it-yourself route. I really like what I ended up with and saved $200-$400. If I did it over I would probably try a receiver hitch type mount to make hook up easier. Here are the pics http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=16144258
  2. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Robert, the photo link does not work. You can always just attach a phot to your post.

3. tpirobert

4. tpirobert

Is the above new link working? I'll try attatching a pic.

5. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

It worked for me.I like your mount,I did the same thing on my Dixie Chopper,I like my M21 Earthway,it doesnt spread fine material well though.