Toro Z for trade!! 52" Cut new motor

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mow It All llc, May 19, 2007.

1. Mow It All llc

Mow It All llc LawnSite Member

I have been kicking the ide around and decided to give it a shot. I have a Toro Z7149 52" cut, 19hp Kawasaki (Only 110hrs on a new motor still under warrenty) I have 3 sets of blades, and a few extras(Filters, Aircleaner) The oil was changed this morning, and the hydro system was flushed and refilled with new filter also this morning. Everything works perfect, and its in really really good shape. Im looking for 1 of 2 things.....1.) Wright Stander 48" with rapid height 2.)48" ride on mower . The 52" is great but I need a 48" to get in the gates with. If your interested let me know and I can take some pics for you.....

2. Mow It All llc

Or if you have an inexpensive 36" for sale i would be interested in buying that.....around $6-700 range. Doesnt have to be pretty just run good, I only need it for 4 yeards so it wont be used much

3. NittanyLawncare

NittanyLawncare LawnSite Member

How bout a 2003 Toro Proline 44" WB with Velke and some cash? Only about 600 hours on the mower.

4. Mow It All llc

Ya sorry has to be a sit down or a wright......I do proporties that are over 3 acres, and apartment complexes I dont want to be walking that each week.

5. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

how many hour does the mower have on it?

6. Mow It All llc

The mower has 1099hrs with the motor having 110hrs. That is subject to change cause I am using it everyday.....Belts are new, ad the clutch was replaced with the motor

7. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I have a Gravely Pro-40 Gear WB that will probaly be up for sale this year. UNK hours, but it runs great I have changed over to 100% scag and its seas a few hours a year as a backup. We got 500 bucks for the last one we sold last year....