toro z-master 149 19hp kaw, 52" commercial unit

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by grassmanvt, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

Up for sale today is a nice used commercial zero turn mower. Its powered by a 19 hp Kawasaki engine that starts and tuns excellent. Has a 52 mowing deck which is in nice shape. Good tires and overall a pretty darn clean mower. I estimate the mower to be 4-5 years old but not sure. It was a 1-owner mower used to maintain company properties. Only reason of sale is replacement with a new one. Has 609 hours. Currently getting a fresh oil change, grease, and a new air filter. Only thing I can think of that will need replacement eventually is the plastic anti scalp wheels on the deck. Pretty cheap to replace. E-mail or call 802-793-7023 for more info. Buy it for less than half price of new! $2795 or close reasonable offer.

toro zero turn and gas can 001.jpg

2. grassmanvt

another picture

toro zero turn and gas can 005.jpg

3. kps2389

kps2389 LawnSite Senior Member

Is it a SFS deck?

4. grassmanvt

Yes, It is.

5. grassmanvt

another picture

toro zero turn and gas can 003.jpg

6. lawnboy858

lawnboy858 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice mower.

Good luck with the sale.

7. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

what does the SFS mean? I know nothing about the Toros, but looking into purchasing one so trying to learn what i can about them.

8. grassmanvt

stand for super flow system. If I remember right the deck gets higher toward the discharge side with the intent that it provides better clipping flow.

9. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

I would be allll over this in about a month or so!

10. grassmanvt

Yeah, I don't think it will last long, just posted it on craigslist and someoe is comingover in the morn. to look at it. I also just put new blades on, put new anti -scalp wheels on were needed, changed the oil and filters, and adjusted the parking brake. This rig is pretty much race ready! With the work just done to it price is now firm at $2795.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.