1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toro Z-Master 355 - Abq. NM

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Brian1, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Brian1

Brian1 LawnSite Member

I recently picked up a Toro Z355 zero turn front deck mower as part of a package deal on some equipment I bought and I have no need for a mower this big. It is up for sale as parts or for repair and I am asking $1000

It has some pieces missing and/or broken. The hour meter reads that it only has 130 hours on the machine.

Known issues:
    missing 1 turf tire and wheel (drive wheel)
    1 of the blade spindles in the PTO assembly is bent
    engine will need a new push rod and rocker arm (previous owner took the valve cover off and lost 1 set of rocker and push rod)
    rear piviot tire will need a patch, tube or replacement
    may need new battery (it has one in it now, could be it just needs a charge)

I also have a box of new parts such as belts, springs and filters and some spare used parts like the mower deck wheels. Also has pieces that were removed that would need to be used to get it back to working condition.

I am asking $1000 for it all and I am in Albuquerque, NM. Pickup only. Thanks
    (I registered recently so my PMs dont work yet, post your contact info and I will get in touch, thanks)

z355 toro (2).JPG

z355 toro.JPG

z355 toro (4).JPG

z355 toro (5).JPG

z355 toro (6).JPG
  2. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like a fun project. :wall
  3. Brian1

Brian1 LawnSite Member

back to the top, Im open to offers!
  4. I am in need of the deck off your z355 if you could ship it to NJ I can make arrangements. You can call Adam (201) 803-3269 thanks
  5. Brian1

Brian1 LawnSite Member

This has been sold for a long time